Campaign Brand Blocks
These blocks can be used on all sites, no need to customize the content. You can switch out the background color by editing the CSS (see design section or NAS for the CSS you'll need for these blocks). Layout Contain the blocks in the Foundation row classes.
Files on NAS
1. CSS + CMS Content Example You can find the custom CSS on the NAS
2. Block Template HTML You can find the reference here
3. Block PSD Template a) Find the default psd with guides in the templates folder, b) Save new files in the 2016 folder.
3. Block Names Example You can search for the blocks by the brand abbreviation. Name will be something like this: sa_brand_light or sa_brand
5. The blocks on this page are responsive